Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Post

So, I've been on the internet for what feels like an eternity and through my travels, I've read plenty of blogs. I even had a Live Journal account, whichI used.....once. So, you ask, why create a new blog? Well, I'll tell you. It's all due to Chad Darnell and his 12 of 12. It's a little thing he's got going on his blog where he and several (multiples of ten, several) readers take and post 12 pictures of themselves and/or their lives on the 12th day of every month. I'm sitting here at work and thought for one minute that I might give it a shot. I'll be golfing on the 12th, so it should be interesting.

So, that's the primary reason for the blog. A secondary reason I suppose could be to serve as a simple journal of sorts. Random thoughts, etc. Again, we'll see how it goes. Are you getting the theme? I'm laid back...take everything as it comes.

With that said, I shall return to post more information about me. I just wanted to get this blog started. :-)

No comments: