Monday, July 10, 2006

10 miles

Yes, I did it!

With the support of Can, Sunday morning we did 10 miles along Lake Michigan. It was tough. I ran about 90% of it. A couple of walking breaks after the turn and a walk back to the hotel after we got off the trail, but it was done in a little over two hours.

Now crazy thoughts like I could maybe actually run the entire 1/2 marathon on July 22 are entering my mind!

And Can has me thisclose to signing up for a 1/2 marathon in Vegas in December.

Somebody wake me when it's over.

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

'lo!

Your 10 mile run is awesome - even if you walked, it's only a little bit! I'm not sure I have the mindset for long distance, but I can manage 2 miles OK. Then again, how much of it is me knowing my route inside out?

Good luck with the race!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»