Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Why the Digital Video Recorder is the best invention ever!

Sunday
10 PM – Brothers & Sisters – ABC *I'll watch the pilot and see what I think... *

Monday
8 PM - Prison Break - FOX
9 PM – Vanished – FOX
10 PM – CSI:Miami – CBS -- It's a very guilty pleasure...
10 PM – Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip – NBC

Tuesday
8 PM – Gilmore Girls – CW
8 PM – DWTS – ABC
8 PM - I'd like to watch Friday Night Lights, but it's third in the timeslot, and the DVR can only record two shows at once...so I think it's SOL.
9 PM – Veronica Mars – CW
10 PM - Smith - CBS

Wednesday
8 PM - DWTS - ABC
8 PM – Bones – FOX
9 PM – Justice – FOX
9 PM – Lost – ABC
10 PM - The Nine - ABC
10 PM – Kidnapped – NBC *If I like the pilot*

Thursday
8 PM - My Name is Earl - NBC
8 PM - Ugly Betty - ABC *ABC's Inner Circle convinced me to at least watch the pilot*
8:30 PM - The Office - NBC
9 PM - CSI - CBS
9 PM – Greys Anatomy – ABC
10 PM – Shark – CBS *If I like the pilot*

Friday
9 PM - Las Vegas - NBC
9 PM - Men in Trees - ABC *I have to watch the pilot and still decide.*

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Men in Trees has been dropped to the "if I'm home...I'll watch list." I liked it...but not enough to follow it each week.

Elaine said...

I think I am reconsidering my stance on Men in Trees...