Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meme

As discovered by reading my friend Kim's blog....Google "[your name] needs" and voila!

1. Elaine needs an e. Well,because why not?!?
2. Elaine needs to spend time undergoing complex treatment. I would probably agree. Although I do not know where to begin finding what treatment.
3. Elaine needs your vote. Voting is essential to a democracy.
4.
Elaine needs to transfer logins in SQL Server from one server to another. Yeah, because I know what an SQL server is.
5.
Elaine needs to use Jerry's apartment to hold a baby shower for a woman that once dated George. Oh, how I do enjoy Seinfeld.
6.
Elaine needs tampons. Because I just couldn't resist posting this one.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha ha! You got Seinfeld and tampons in the same google search.

Perhaps you need a complex spa treatment from the Mountain Body Spa in Park City, UT? Let's go! :)

This was fun!