Sunday, June 17, 2007

Film Meme

Found this over at K's blog and since I'm a movie buff, I thought I'd do it!

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times:

Ocean's Eleven.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater:

Love Actually.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie:

Matthew McConaghey.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie:

Renee Zellweger.

5. Name a movie that you can quote from:

The Cutting Edge
.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs:

The Sound Of Music
.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with:

The Sound of Music
& Rent.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:

* The Usual Suspects
* Godfather I & II

9. Name a movie that you own:

The Departed.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops:

Leonardo DiCaprio - Growing Pains, anyone?!?

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?

Nope.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Yes.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it:

Casablanca. (I know...it's a classic. Just have to be in the mood and have yet to have said mood hit me.)

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

No, but I've come close....

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater:

Steel Magnolias
.

16. Popcorn?

Yes, light butter please.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

Lately, it seems I've been to the movies quite a few times in the last month.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

Ocean's Thirteen
...yesterday as a matter of fact!

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Romantic Comedies; Comedies.

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Tootsie. (Man, I'm old!)

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Vacancy.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Memento.

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?

Hmmmm....that's a tough one. I don't typically watch scary movies. Vacancy scared the beejeezus out of me.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?

I can't name just one...Wedding Crashers was hysterical. Super Troopers was a riot.

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Hee, yep, Kerri got it from me! Nice to see it passed along!