Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12 of 12 v 2.0

Here it is! Another 12 of 12 courtesy of Chad Darnell. This month's was extra special as it my friend Christin's birthday today and I and a couple other friends thought of a special way to include her in our 12 of 12 this month!


4:25 a.m. It's too early for this!
5:25 a.m. Grabbing the gym bag to head out the door. I had a 7:30 a.m. meeting at my old law school, so I worked out at the downtown World's.
9:30 a.m. The agenda and some notes I jotted down during the meeting.
6:10 p.m. Driving through the ATM to deposit a couple of checks and make a teeny withdrawal :D
6:17 p.m. Kanye West's "Stronger" on XM's 20 on 20.
6:20 p.m. Driving past Bob McDorman Corvette World...or whatever it's called.
6:30 p.m. Arriving at the Store that Must Not Be Named to purchase Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy for $33! and a little something for the aforementioned Christin. ^_^
6:50 p.m. Started the car to find out that I am down to 10% oil life. Good thing I have the service scheduled for Monday!
7:00 p.m. Driving through Starbucks to get some caffeine. I've had a dull headache most of the afternoon and I thought it might have been due to a lack of caffeine. Only had a small cup at this morning's meeting.
7:15 p.m. If you look closely, you'll see a hot air balloon!
7:20 p.m. The aforementioned caffeine! A grande non-fat vanilla latte sub sugar free vanilla and add one pump sugar free caramel. Yes, I have become a Starbucks yuppie...
7:45 p.m. Settling down to watch TNT's "The Closer" with the fabulous Kyra Sedgwyck!
Bonus Picture! This month's theme was "Unexpected" and this picture will be unexpected to Christin. Kerri, Helenand I conspired to surprise her with a little birthday cheer! Happy Birthday Christin! I'm so glad we've become friends!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Aww! Awesome cake! Too funny. And I seriously need to start drinking what you got there at Starbucks. :drool: I also took a look at your Boston 12 of 12 because I don't think I ever came to see it. Very cool! Did Kelly get a free sandwich on Quizno's Kelly day or something? I've not heard of that done before - cool though!

Anonymous said...

That cake is adorable!! :) Great pics!

techiegurl said...

your drink looks yummy!!...and I always wanted to ask you where in Ohio you lived and now I know ^_^ my husband was hoping we'd get matched there actually....he was bummed out when we did not get Ohio

Sally

Dogeared said...

Hee, that cake is adorable! And America always amazes me with how complex hot drinks are.

I got a Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. Hot chocolate powder, milk, caramel syrup. I have no idea (I've tried to imagine!) how on Earth people come up with these detailed concoctions of "half fat, double scoup, no whip" etc... mind boggling.

Elaine said...

Allison - Kelly could have gotten a free sandwich but we had just eaten, so we just snapped the picture!
Sally - Ohio would have loved to have you and :heart:!!
Helen - that drink is complex because I make it complex. The normal version is a simple Vanilla Latte. :lol:

Thanks for all the compliments!