Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12 of 12 v3.0

You all know the drill! Check out Chad's blog for all the deets! On to my day! This is a timeless edition! (Unless there happens to be a time in the picture...)

My first early morning 12 of 12 shot! I didn't sleep that great. I've been sick the last few days and I think I was afraid that I would oversleep...
Photobucket

My new obsession! Gene Simmons! Not in a crazy stalker kind of obsessive way...LoL! His show, Family Jewels, is freakin' hysterical!
Photobucket

Amazingly enough after being out of the office for two days I only had one voice mail waiting for me....and it wasn't even a message for me.
Photobucket

Yes, there is liquor under my desk. It's a good thing I don't like Gin and am not a big Rum person. LoL!
Photobucket

The salad bar at Giant Eagle.
Photobucket

Me and my heffa, Melinda! I so did not know she was making a kissy face!
Photobucket

I went grocery shopping at the Eagle after work. Gotta try and earn those fuel perks! Gas is $3.45 a gallon in Columbus now.
Photobucket

I forgot to take a picture of my dinner: broiled lamb with lemon and garlic. So instead, I took a picture of the pan after I discarded the foil. Easy clean up!
Photobucket

Some leisurely reading for the evening. The newest People, my law school's annual report, and a prospectus from my mutual fund.
Photobucket

I forgot I signed up for a faculty development workshop tonight. Not too shabby...earning $50 as I prepare my 12 of 12! (The workshop is on in the background...) Hee Hee...
Photobucket

It seems like I'm always working on a brief when it's 12 of 12. Here is the stipulation sheet of the brief due on Friday. (No, I actually haven't started it yet....)
Photobucket

The view from my comfy big chair. What a relaxing way to spend an evening...
Photobucket

7 comments:

Dogeared said...

Well done on being early again! Hope you're feeing better soon, waking up early's even worse when you're ill!

Lisa B said...

Hope you feel better soon. You should see gas (petrol) prices in the UK, except that can make you feel ill just thinking about it!!!!

cheapblueguitar said...

LOL! I like the picture of empty pan. Hilarious!

Phil said...

Hope you get better soon. There is nothing worse than being ill. Fuel is $1.50 a litre here which is crazy. I think there 4 litres to one gallon so its way too expensive.

Lipp said...

With all the talk of law my first glance at the last pic made me think prison bars : )

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great shots!

Poun said...

Lol the empty pan pic is funny !!!
Great pics ;-)
I hope you had better sleep since Wednesday !